Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clare Glens

I finally managed to get out on a river again on Sunday. I started out on Castleconnel with Limerick Canoe Club in the morning and then myself, John and Francis headed out to the Glens. When we got there it was at .65 and steady, delighted! We had a sweet run down it. No major drama, just lots of clean fast lines with no rocks in the way!

Heres a few pics we got from the run:

Francis coming off one of the slides.

Me and Francis under the bridge

John coming through the 2nd hole under the bridge.



I'm loving the new boat! It goes like a rocket, boofs really well, and if you still manage to screw screw up you know you've got 80 gallons of volume there to help you get back out of trouble! If anyone is over 12 and a half stone or so and is looking for a creek boat I'd really reccommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment